Shwe Myitta Home Mart
- Being founded by U Khin Maung Win and Daw Soe Moe Thu in 1990, Shwe Myitta Cement & General Trading, located at the heart of the building materials market of Yangon, Saw Bwar Gyi Gone, has been supplying various cement brands and steel materials over two decades.
- Since then, our wholesale distribution channels throughout the country have been growing substantially every year.
- Due to the growing demands and dramatic changes in purchasing behaviour of the consumers, our flagship retail store, Shwe Myitta Home Mart, was renovated in 2012 as a one-stop shopping place for interior decoration materials such as wall tiles, floor tiles, doors, sanitary ware and bathroom necessities.
- With appealing design, state-of-the-art facilities, bona-fide quality products and exceptional customer service by our gracious and courteous salespersons, we ensure that the customers’ satisfaction is our priority during their patronage.
- To satisfy the needs of consumers in the upper Myanmar, we branched out into Taunggyi market in 2013, followed by our newest showroom in Mandalay in 2015.
- In virtue of the sustainability of our quality management for products and services we provide over the years, our company is currently one of the most prestigious market leaders in Myanmar with over 300 employees and a strong distribution network comprising around 1500 shops throughout the country.
To be No.1 building materials trading company by distributing high-quality products.
Our company strongly emphasizes on keeping good relations with our valuable customers, dealers, agents, suppliers, employees and other stakeholders continual improvement of the company.
Shwe Myitta Home Mart (Mandalay)
No. D/7, 50/51, 62nd Road, Between Thitsarpan Street and Aungmingalar Street, Chanmyatharsi Township
Ph: 09788490651, 09788490652,
Shwe Myitta Home Mart (Taunggyi )
96 West Myoh Pat Road, Nyaung Phyu Sakhan Quarters, Taunggyi
Ph: 09459999199, 09459999299, 09459999399, 09459999599, 09459999699, 094599999799